Manual Identification Solutions
Standardized manual identification methods for veterinary diagnostic
- World reference
- Easy interpretation
- Cost-effective solution
Do you need more information
The API®/ID32 range is the international reference in terms of microbial identification. Simple, rapid and reliable, our solutions cover more than 600 different species and are a proof of bioMérieux’ expertise in bacteriology. It is ideal for veterinary laboratories which perform routine identification.
Standardized microbial identification for your veterinary lab
The API®/ID32 range is the ideal solution if you seek a simplified and standardized identification method : it is the miniaturized version of the current existing identification techniques. ISO 7218 compliant, all strips – sets of tests selected for a specific bacterial group - are ready-to-use and demonstrate easy interpretation process.
Including 15 identification systems covering more than 600 bacteria species, the API®/ID32 solution is the reference in identification.
API : “Gold Standard” in manual microbial identification, a must-have for veterinary laboratories
- Cost-effective solution : no consequent investment
- Rapid time to result : from 18 to 72 hours
- Flexibility : one solution for all your identification operations
- Time-saving solution : all strips are ready-to-use
- International reference : used technique to teach microbial identification in many higher education centers
- Easy interpretation
Simplified and up-to-date interpretation with APIWEB®
To complement our API® system and simplify your identifications, we have designed APIWEB : an internet platform to guide you through all interpretation processes.
This state-of-the art interpretation tool contains all the API databases and is available at anytime, from anywhere.
Extremely intuitive, APIWEB generates complete reports associated with each identification, providing you with information such as :
- Comments reflecting identification reliability
- Probability of species identification index
- Typicity index
- Complete biochemical profile additional information
- Updated on a regular basis
Find out more details on our API range and APIWEB in our e-catalogue